Nadz, he is gooooorrrgeous!!! I can totally see you and his daddy in him!! What a lucky boy (and a lucky family!) to have his Mummy be a photographer and be able to take such CUNNING pics of him!!! I'm still drooling!!! Such a stunner kid!! xx
Congratulations Nadia! Glad you stopped by my blog so I can see yours! He's is darling!!! Lis keeps me updated on you! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy every moment of being a mom!
We are the Ziegelbauers. At the moment we live in Brisbane but will be relocating back to the hometown, Cairns not too long from now. Steven is an avid rugby player and spectator and Nadia is an avid photographer, due to finish her Bachelor of Photography next year. Then there is little Levi who arrived in April this year. He is a gorgeous bub and growing fast. He has his own blog which you can check out.
2 comments:
Nadz, he is gooooorrrgeous!!! I can totally see you and his daddy in him!! What a lucky boy (and a lucky family!) to have his Mummy be a photographer and be able to take such CUNNING pics of him!!! I'm still drooling!!! Such a stunner kid!! xx
Congratulations Nadia! Glad you stopped by my blog so I can see yours! He's is darling!!! Lis keeps me updated on you! I'm so happy for you! Enjoy every moment of being a mom!
Post a Comment