Saturday, September 6, 2008


He's getting fatter and balder! But so squishable!






My latest portrait of Levi a la LiveImage Studios! Gosh I'm good!

The Ziegelbauer clan at Burleigh Heads

Daddy & Levi

Little cackleberry

I don't know how to rotate pics on blogger!

Lil Levi with his Uncle Levi

Mum & Chubba

Second latest portrait, I'm obsessed



3 comments:

:-) Mama of SIX! said...

super cute pictures again! What a doll! Hey I need some help for my cousin. She wants to transfer there in Chemistry from the UofA and was wondering if anyone had any information about these Universities. Any information in regards to which she should pick would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. The universities that have the chem classes she would need are: Univ. of Sydney, Queen's Univ of Sydney, and Monash

Nadia Masot said...

Hey girl, r u on facebook?

Anonymous said...

I just have to comment again about how much I LOVE that 3rd picture down! With the green grass and he's looking forward SO CUTE!!!